In the case of the research commissioned by other organizations, We value especially those projects in which) our research group can provide a specific added value and b) allow us to generate new academic knowledge. Based on these two premises, We offer the following types of projects:
* Analysis of the dynamics of change and forms of intervention in the areas of:
- Health and health services
- Education and educational services
- Social Services
- Socio-sanitary care
- Community development
* Promotion and support of co-production processes of public policies in the areas that we.
* Monitoring and evaluation of this intervention processes and co-production in the social reality.
* Promotion of networks for the Exchange and transfer of knowledge in the areas that we.
* Advice and follow-up of pilot experiences of innovation in these areas of public policies.